Friday, April 24, 2009

Walks in the Park



Today is Elle's three week birthday!  This morning, after the morning feeding, Coach, Elle and I went for walk number three since Elle was born.  This morning was nice and crisp.  I strapped Elle into her car seat stroller, harnessed up the dog and we were off.  Balboa Park was beautiful this morning.

I have decided that going on a walk with a brand new baby is just like going on a walk with a brand new puppy.  Everyone stops you and oohs and ahhs about how cute, tiny, and sweet the baby is.  Today though, one lady stopped just for coach!  She oohed and ahhed about Coach instead of the baby.  I think it might just be what the dog needed to lift her out of her postpartum depression, which, by the way she is going through FOR SURE!

I'm thinking a walk each morning might just what we all need to start the day off right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment