Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Day to Day...


Life as a mom is very different than life as a teacher on Spring Break!  Feedings, diaper changes, laundry, and napping fill the day.  Today Elle, Coach, and I took our very first morning walk.  All three of us loved it.  I broke a sweat, Coach was giddy with delight, and Elle slept right through the whole thing, (just as I had hoped).

Later today during Elle's "Tummy Time"  she decided that she would show her mom how advanced she was for her age and flipped from her stomach onto her back.  I was so shocked that I texted Cole right away to tell him of our little GATE student.  (Gifted and Talented).  

The picture above is Elle moments before the flip.  Unfortunately I didn't get any action shots...it all happened so fast.

I'm sure tomorrow will prove to be just as excited as today...filled with more of the same day to day activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment