Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family Fun!

About a week ago we got back from a great family vacation.

My grandmother (my dad's mom) treated the entire family (42 of us) to a weekend at the Inn at Spanish Head in Lincoln City, Oregon. Our family has spent many vacations at Spanish Head throughout the years, and it was so nice to be there all together once again. There was not ONE family member missing.

We had such a great time. The beach was chilly, the hot tub was warm, the bonfire made delicious s'mores, and it was SO good to see my aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids!

My grandma hired a professional photographer and we all had a individual family session with her. Here are a couple of the cute pics.


The Three Musketeers...
Elle started walking while on the trip, and I believe it is because she knew it was the only way to survive with the older cousins. :)


A sweet picture of me and my man!


Marly and "baby" Elle


Elle absolutely LOVED the sand! She even enjoyed eating it...So gross!!


My beautiful sister-in-law and me!

I feel so blessed to be a part of such a great family. I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures from this trip as time goes by. They all turned out so great!

2 comments:

  1. mum if she gets sand in her nappy I will gladly lick her hairless baby slit clean, my 3 girls loved me licking theres

    ReplyDelete