Thursday, August 5, 2010

Elle's Latest Stats

At Elle's 15 month check up she was...

20.5 lbs = 9th percentile
28 inches long = 48th percentile
Her head's circumference was still in the 7th percentile (I don't remember the exact measurement)

All measurements are on the curve which means that she is growing just fine!

When the doctor told me that she was in the 9th percentile for her weight, I said, "What? Only the 9th percentile?"

The doctor gave me a "rrreeeaaalllly?" look and said, "Have you looked at yourself lately? You are not going to have a large child!"

I did however, find a picture in which Elle does not look 9th percentile (I actually don't think she looks small ever, but this picture helped her pack on the pounds)... My dad said she looks like the Michelin tire man!

No comments:

Post a Comment