Friday, October 23, 2009

We have the BEST FRIENDS!!


So, I've decided....we have the best friends in the whole wide world!

Cole takes care of Elle on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday, when I go to work. Well, his real estate company decided that Mondays would be a great day for a 7 week training session that was mandatory. If you don't go, you don't work here any more type of deal.

Our friends Ryan and Beth just moved back to San Diego this summer and neither of them had a job when Cole's Monday class started. Beth is a teacher and Ryan is a lawyer (and his job doesn't start until Jan.). They graciously volunteered to watch Elle for us on Mondays.

2 weeks into Cole's class Beth got a teaching job and I thought to myself, "What are we going to do now?" but left it up to Cole to coordinate the baby-sitting. I was shocked when Ryan said he would watch Elle again...and he has for the past 4 weeks. BY HIMSELF!! What a guy!

So then along comes this week...Cole's company not only had their Monday training class, but an all day, Tuesday-Friday training as well. Again, I left it up to Cole to find the baby-sitting. This past Tuesday, Brock, another awesome friend of ours came over to the house and watched Elle until 1:30, at which time Ryan and Beth finished the shift until I got home from work!

Can you believe the friends we have?? We owe them big, as all this baby-sitting was done for free out of the goodness of their hearts! WOW are we blessed!

Ryan took some pictures of Elle on Wednesday when he watched her and they are too cute!


That's a funny face you're makin' Cuz! (That's what Elle calls Ryan)

Elle: Yay! I love you Cuz!
Coach: What is going on here?? This girl is Nuts!


I love to do push up...and one... and two...

Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment