Saturday, October 24, 2009

Big Girl Bath

Elle is now officially too big for her infant bathtub that fits in the kitchen sink. We put Elle in the big bath tub and she had a blast! Elle's super slippery in the bath tub. So slippery in fact that we had to make her sit on a hand towel so she wouldn't slide so much.

I figure in another month or so she will be so good at sitting up, we won't have to catch her in the nick of time before she nearly drowns. Yep it happened, and we have it on video. Here are a few pictures of Elle in the big girl bath:



I like my bath toys so much...I just wanna eat 'em!

I'm a big girl!

I love baths!

What are you doing Dad?? I'm naked here!!

Check ya next time!

1 comment:

  1. Those little bath seats that suction to the tub bottom are awesome. They keep them from toppling over and slipping around so much so they can play--they are pretty inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete