Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Little Pumpkin

Elle is ready for Halloween. Taylor and Amy sent, along with a bunch of great clothes, the cutest ladybug costume and this pumpkin sweatshirt. I hear that Taylor tossed the sweatshirt in at the last minute as a joke. You can't tell from the picture here, but it is bright orange. I'm talkin' nearly blaze orange saves lives orange. Taylor decided Elle needed it and Cole decided that Elle needed to be festive the other day and wear her pumpkin sweatshirt. I'd say from the picture, Elle enjoys her new digs!

Elle and I head up to Pasadena today for the weekend with my parents. Elle gets to go to the Fall Fest at the church and show off her true ladybug self...it should prove to be a great time. The sweatshirt might just make another appearance. You never know what fun we'll have. Thanks again Taylor and Amy for the great festive wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment