Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So...I was trying to be sneaky...


Yeah,

So I thought I could plan out blog posts; start a bunch one night, just add pictures, then write the text each day and post them at my leisure, you know, spread 'em out.

Little did I know that all the posts would be date and time stamped with the date that I started working on them.

Bummer.

So I've been found out.

I'm a planner.

Always trying to find the most efficient use of my time.

Well, I guess I'll just have to plan them out with pen and paper.

Here's a cute picture to leave you with:



1 comment:

  1. Secret: You can change the time and date stamp to anything you want. It's at the very bottom when you are editing your post...you go in like you are going to change the post (edit), scroll down to the bottom and the date and time are changeable...then hit publish.

    ReplyDelete