Friday, July 24, 2009

...and So it has Begun...

Elle and I were hanging out the other day. She was laying on the couch, I was hovering above her talking and singing to her. It was a glorious, bright, and sunny day. All was right with the world and here's the picture to prove it:

Then the inevitable happened.

Yes, you guessed it, my sweet little girl put her thumb in her mouth.

It stayed there.

She was sucking on it.

Like she meant it!

I mean the pacifier is so close!! Reach out and grab it girl!

It's really cute now; but it probably won't be so cute when she has buck teeth at the age of 2. (Do they get buck teeth that early?? I should ask my mom, since I used to be called 'bucky')

The the other bummer...it's her right hand...Come on girl...use your left hand like your mom!

2 comments:

  1. love her to suck on mycock like that I miss my girls being babies they sucked so good

    ReplyDelete