Sunday, July 12, 2009

Growing fast...





Elle is officially wearing her 0-3 month clothes these days. She wore her premie and newborn size clothes up until 3 weeks ago, but I have officially removed all of the tiny clothes from her drawers and replaced them with 0-3 and 3-6 month sized clothes. She is growing so fast now. This morning she hopped on the scale and was 12lbs!






This change in size has opened up her wardrobe significantly. Most of the clothes that Elle wears have come from her cousins Morgan and Marly. They have such cute clothes so I love the hand me downs! The shirt that she is wearing in this pictures Amy gave me at my baby shower in Colorado. I couldn't resist putting the hood on her.



When I was pregnant people would say, "They grow up so fast, enjoy every minute!" of course I replied with something like, "Yeah, I know." They weren't lyin'!! I almost forget what she looked like when she was a mere 5lb 15oz. She's still a doll baby and I'm enjoying every minute of my time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment