Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy Thoughts

"Mom...you're crazy, and you are scaring me!!"

I don't know if it is the fact that I'm not working right now, the post-baby hormones, perhaps the hormones in my birth-control (yep, back on 'em), or just because I have the best baby in the world...but I've had some crazy thoughts lately.

Yes...I want another baby!

Slap! slap! I know, Elle is ONLY 3 months old, how could I be thinking these thoughts.

I keep seeing friends on Facebook with their hospital pictures, and their cute tiny new babies, and I miss it already! Crazy!

But here...Look at the difference:

A few days old...probably 6lbs or less

And now today...probably 12lbs...in the same shirt (premie size)

Don't worry....my plan is to wait until Elle is 2 before trying for #2...hopefully I can hold out that long!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you are crazy, I am probably psychotic. After delivering Zach I wanted another, and once the triplets were a few months old I have been hoping for another. I want "just" one more singleton. So glad you are enjoying and adjusting to motherhood so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her nappy looks soaked, love to get it off and lick the pee of her babypussy

    ReplyDelete