Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cloth Diapering...

Here's the gdiaper...with a cloth insert...
Here's the "real" cloth diaper with a waterproof cover.

So I've taken on the task of using cloth diapers and...

I LOVE IT!!

Elle's little bum looks so cute in the cloth diapers and it really isn't too hard.  I've got the system pretty well down.  I've got a couple "wet bags" that I use as diaper pail liners and they just get tossed in the wash with the diapers so I don't have to touch the dipes at all.

Right now I'm using two types of diapers.  I'm using the gdiaper with a cloth insert and I'm also using "real" cloth diapers, you know, that you fold and put a cover over...

I have to say the gdiapers look the cutest, and work pretty well...minimal leaks (sometimes pee gets on the cover).  The "real cloth diapers are GREAT!  I've got the "bikini fold" down!! 

I'm washing a load of diapers right now...they are soaking in cold water to get the stains out!

Oh...the joys of being a mom


1 comment:

  1. You're so molly homemaker! I'm impressed. Your little girl sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete