Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our First Trip


We leave tomorrow as a family (Cole, Elle, Coach, and I) for our very first trip away from home.  We are making the trek up to Pasadena to hang out with my mom and dad for the weekend.

This trip is going to take some very carefully planning as we not only have to pack our stuff, and the dog's stuff, but now we have to pack all the necessities for Elle too!  I better get started...this could take a while and some serious thinking.  

The 2+ hour drive up will be strategically planned directly after a feeding with the car pre-packed.  I think it should go alright as long as we don't hit any traffic to slow us down.

I am looking forward to my very first Mother's Day.  I get to spend it with my mom which will be fun too!  

**The picture added to this post is just for fun, and a possible baby announcement photo**

No comments:

Post a Comment