Monday, May 18, 2009

Elle's First Brush with Stardom...

On Friday night Elle went to her first concert.  Our friend Daniel plays bass for Sara Bareilles and he got us into her concert for free...including backstage passes.

Elle loved the concert...slept through the whole thing which was pretty loud.  I kept her in the Moby Wrap and kept my hand over her ear so the sound would be muffled a bit.

After the concert we went to the "green room" (a locker room...the concert was at UCSD) and we got to meet the band.  

Everyone oohhed and aahhed over Elle.  Sara even sang a little to her.  Sara asked if Elle enjoyed the concert and I told her that Elle slept through the whole thing.  Sara said, "Oh nice, she hated it!"  I just told her that her melodic voice lulled Elle to sleep.  

We had a fun night.  Too bad I didn't get a picture of it!

1 comment: