Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad Puppy!


We enjoy that fact that we live so close to my parents. A little over a two hour drive and we are at their door. Of course when we go to spend the weekend with my parents, this involves packing the car to the brim with baby stuff....pack and play, highchair, stroller etc., and of course stuff for the dog.

Coach is a great dog. She is almost 4 years old, knows many tricks, and loves other dogs and everyone she meets.

My mom, not the biggest fan of dogs in general, but she has grown to love Coach. Mom has even taken Coach outside a time or two.

There are a couple things however that my mom cannot stand about Coach...

1. When my mom is loading the dishwasher, Coach tries to be helpful and lick the plates that might have a bit of food still on them. My mother does not appreciate this at all!

2. Coach is not dummy. The floor is a very hard place. There are many comfy options around the house. One of the chairs in the living room is especially comforting, and Grandma and Grandpa's bed....just heavenly! Although my mom detests the dog's choice in comfort, she has started to put a towel on the chair, but her bedroom door remains closed.

I happened to snap a picture of Coach making herself at home on Mom and Dad's bed...Unacceptable!


Sorry..you forgot to close the door!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Our dog has never been allowed on our couch, but we have found her sneaking off it just as we come up to the front door--so I've had to start putting a cover on it. They can be little stinkers!

    ReplyDelete