Tuesday, March 2, 2010

11 months!

Last Wednesday Elle turned 11 months old!

I can hardly believe it! Before we know it, she'll be a whole year old!

I have been the laziest blogger the past two months, but Elle has continued to grow despite my laziness.

Her latests are:

Elle lovees to dance (she sways her head from side to side and bounces on all fours or while standing holding on to something) mainly to U2. She even kissed the CD player proving her love for Bono.

She eats cheerios as if they were candy, and has just started biting them in half with her four, widely spaced teeth.

Elle doesn't quite understand the meaning of "No". She thinks its a game. Elle just looks at me, smiles and continues doing what I told her not to do, which I find totally unacceptable.

Elle is an experienced Disneyland fan thanks to G and Gma. (she's already been there 4 times)

I think Elle might end up with red hair, or at least the attitude that comes with having red hair. If something makes her mad, she growls in frustration while clenching her fists.

Elle has started mimicking anything we do...blinking, tilting her head, coughing, laughing...the more we laugh the more she continues...she is going to be a ham!

I need to get some updated pictures up here and perhaps a video or two...

Elle's first birthday party will be on Saturday April 10th...and suggestions for the theme?? Elle's Bells is what her father came up with...I think we need some more ideas...

1 comment:

  1. Molly it's about time we've gotten an Elle update! Titus is 11 months too and doing many of the same things. Aren't they so much fun?

    ReplyDelete