Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving and the Roles Loved Ones Play in the Production

We spent Thanksgiving in Yuma this year with my grandparents. We had such a great time being together. We ate, and ate...and ate. We played games, went for walks, did some shopping (the boys did), made biscotti, and watched Elle for entertainment. She kept us all laughing.

This year my grandma made the ENTIRE dinner! I can't remember a Thanksgiving where I didn't have to cook. It was so nice, and sooo delicious! When we were about 20 minutes from sitting down to eat I looked around and I noticed that everyone had a specific role in getting the Thanksgiving dinner on the table...

Dad was reading and Cole was napping...mmm...helping?? Oooh..
Dad was researching new recipes, and Cole was resting so he could
be the life of the party. :)

Mom was feeding the baby, so I could enjoy the meal.


Grandma was slaving away in the kitchen...while
Coach was praying for some morsel to fall to the floor (clean up duty)











No comments:

Post a Comment