Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anticipation

I would love to know what goes on in an 8 month-old's mind. I love to guess and say what Elle is thinking at certain times of the day. She has gotten way more expressive in the last few weeks which makes my game a bit more fun. She is also able to stand while holding on to something for a few seconds or so, and when we give her a bath we let her hold on to the tub and check things out before diving in!

Bath time is one of my favorite times. I love to see Elle play in the water and there is nothing sweeter than a freshly bathed baby. I could eat her up! I think Elle really enjoys it too. Daddy usually starts the bath while I go and round up the diaper, night clothes and other needed items.

The other day when I came into the bathroom with the goods, Elle and Cole were peering over the edge of the tub admiring the bubbles and toys that lay below. Cole was explaining to Elle about the fun she was about to have, and the grin on Elle's face was too cute for words! (too bad I didn't get a pic. of that) She gets so excited when the water is filling the tub, she starts to giggle and can hardly wait to touch the water. Here are a couple pictures of Elle getting ready for her bath.


Holding on for dear life!


Okay Elle, here's the deal...we have to wait for the
water to fill up, then you get to play with your toys
and make words with your letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment