Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall back

I used to love the time of year when we "fall back". Turning the clocks back on a Saturday night in November giving us what feels like an extra hour of sleep.

We wake up rested, get to church on time, and enjoy the sunshine earlier in the mornings.

Like I said...I used to enjoy this.

No one told me that when you have a child you no longer get to enjoy the "extra hour of sleep".

We turned the clocks back last Saturday night, I got cozy in the bed at my parents house ready for the extra hour of sleep.

But oh no, it was not to be. Elle didn't really understand the idea of getting an extra hour of sleep, nor did she seem to care. At 6:30am on Sunday morning Elle decided that since it felt like 7:30am, it was time to wake up for the day.

I on the other hand, would have liked my extra hour. The picture above was taken at about 6:45 am on Sunday morning. She's lucky she's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment