Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eye Doctor


Cole and I had eye doctor appointments this week. Our eye doctor told us about the free infant exams that they do, so we brought Elle in for her first appointment.

When we went to Elle's appointment I told our doctor that Elle didn't know her letters yet. Not a problem...

All Elle had to do was follow a light with her eyes and get a light shined in her eyes, and get her eyes dilated.

Elle's eyes are in perfect shape. She followed the light and behaved herself. I was actually surprised that she opened her eyes to have the light shined in there at all, as she usually closes her eyes when we are outside in the sun.

They dilated Elle's eyes, so of course, when we left, Elle had to wear the sunglasses for the walk home...WAY TOO CUTE!! I was so surprised that she left them on even when we got in the house since she usually takes off her regular sunglasses. Not these ones! She loved them!



I can't see a thing...but this toy is tasty!

Where are my toys??

This is how we walked home...Elle is too cool for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment