Saturday, November 7, 2009

7 Months...My How Time Flies!


Elle is 7 months old now! I can't believe it!
She turned 7 months on the 3rd. Of course I think she is absolutely the best thing that has happened to Cole and me! She is full of happiness and her new expressions are a true joy that can take you from the worst mood to the best in a matter of seconds!

Each month I think Elle gets a little bit more fun. Here's what she's accomplished since her 6 month birthday:
  • She eats solid food now and therefore produces solid poo
  • Drinks from a sippy cup (although much of the water goes all over her)
  • She sits up by herself and rarely falls which is a nice change (I was getting tired of putting pillows behind and around her in case of a fall)
  • Everything goes in her mouth
  • She says "Bababababa" (of course she hit this milestone while we were at my parents..for some reason she likes to perform at their house, rolling over and giggling both happened for the first time with Gma)
  • She reaches out and grabs for EVERYTHING (rice and bean on the lap...not so fun)
  • She LOVES to swing at the park
  • The big bathtub is a whole new world and Elle enjoys to play with the toys in the bath...when she can reach them.
I love her to pieces and am so glad that I get to spend so much time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment