Monday, October 26, 2009

What I Love the Most...

Elle is so much fun! She is seriously the best baby. I know, everyone says, wait until the second one comes...it'll be the exact opposite. Well, I don't care right now. Elle is the BEST!

My most favorite time of day is when Elle wakes up from a nap, or wakes up from sleeping through the night. Yep, she sleeps through the night...12 hours through the night! Love her!!

When she wakes up she is so happy and too cute for words. We've started this new thing. When I come in her room to get her. I say, "Is my sweet baby waking up? Where's my sweet girl?" Then she lifts herself up on her hands and looks through the slats in her crib to find me. The picture below is what I see. Not quite as blurry, but you get he idea.


How can this picture not put a smile on your face??!!

Then I come near the crib and sing the good morning song and ask her if my sweet girl is ready to get up and start the day. This is what I get to see then:

Mom, I'm ready to start my day right!

No comments:

Post a Comment