Monday, September 14, 2009

Dad and Daughter Week One

So I'm officially back to work. Just three days a week. Right now Cole is working from home on the three days that I'm at school. He and Elle are spending some seriously good daddy daughter bonding time.

Last week I only had to work two days, since Monday was a holiday. I've had some time to think about and reflect on Cole's daddy skills and I've decided....

Cole is the best Dad ever! (Okay, my dad is great too...but you know what I mean!) Elle got fed changed and napped too! I called from time to time to check on how things were going.

Once during the day I called right after she was scheduled to go down for a nap. I said, "Hey honey how's it going? Is Elle sleeping?" Cole replied, "Things are great, I did just like you said and after she was awake fore 2 hours I put her in her crib, she smiled at me, I put her pacifier in her mouth, and I haven't heard a peep since. Either she's the world's best baby or I'm just dang good!"

I think it's a little of both! From the looks of the pictures below Elle loves hanging out with her daddy!



Dad, you are so much fun!

I love this toy and you too!

Let's not tell Mom how much fun we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment