Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aren't there any exercises on this thing that I can do for these cheeks??

Exersaucer: derived from combining the words excercise and saucer, thus meaning, a saucer that gives one exercise.

Elle is now big enough to use her "Exersaucer". By big enough I mean she can hold her head up and touch the floor when sitting in the seat. I don't mean that she fills out the seat. I still have to pad it with a few blankets! We are wondering if it will help her lose some of the girth in her cheeks!

Here are some pictures of Elle enjoying her new toy.

"Come on Coach...wanna play?"

"Look Mom, I can multi-task!"

"Now...I see that you have a cat's face...but your body..."

"ohhh...now I see..."

"Mom, I really like this toy!"

"This is how it works...you spin this little thing..."

"It makes noise...super exciting!"

"E is for Elle...that's me!"

"Okay Mr. Rhino, I'll come back and see you soon...as long as my mom lets me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment