Tuesday, August 11, 2009

...and I'm Spent!

Elle is a good eater. She's puttin' on about 2 pounds a month. All you have to do it check out her cheeks and you might think she is storing up nuts for the winter. But no, she is still on a liquid diet!!

Elle likes to multi-task when she eats too. At one appointment with the lactation nurse, while Elle was eating she burped and pooped!! The lacation nurse asked me what I did for a living. I told her I was a teacher. She said, "Ooohhhh....type A?" I shrugged and admitted to it. Then she said, "Well, she gets it from you, Elle is just trying to multi-task!"

Sometimes after Elle eats she smiles, burps, spits up or fills her drawers....and sometimes, she does this:

This is call this the "milk coma". Check out her grip on the burp cloth. Too Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment