Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our First Ferry Ride

Joy, Whitney, and I had a fun-filled day last week. We decided to walk from my house down to the catch the Coronado Ferry, have lunch in Coronado, take the ferry back, and walk back to my house. This turned out to be a feat! We met at my place at 11am...and returned at 4pm. But we had a blast!

I brought Elle with me, Joy brought her son Titus, and Whitney brought her little 12 week old baby (still in her tummy) .

The walk down to catch the ferry was fun. At the end though, we had to hustle as we almost missed the ferry.

Lunch was tasty. Dessert was delicious. The ferry ride back was fun too!

The walk home...let's just say it is all uphill. We powered through and had a good time!

Elle really needed a nap, and eventually fell asleep on the ferry ride back...
Whitney, Joy and Titus on our ride back to shore...

No comments:

Post a Comment