Monday, June 8, 2009

The Dairy Queen...



Amy (my sister in law) took this picture of Elle when she was here helping me out.  Amy's camera is way better than mine, so I had her take a few pics.  
Too cute is all I have to say.

So my freezer is officially full of bags of breastmilk...you can just call me the dairy queen.  There are 100 bags of milk in the freezer waiting for the perfect time when Elle needs to eat and I'm not around....so yeah, they'll be put to good use in like 3 months.

I was going to post a picture of the overflowing milk freezer as it was quite impressive.  A week ago we seriously had no food in the freezer so it was a sea of milk...but Cole's parents came to town, took us to Costco, and thus the freezer now has food in it and so the picture would not really show the craziness within.  

My friend Kelly offered the bottom shelf in her deep freezer for me to store my extra milk (it stays for 6 month in a deep freezer!)  So I'm going to take her up on her offer...Perhaps I'll post a picture of the pile of milk bags before I take them to her house.  (I know you are looking forward to that picture!)

So there you have it...I'm a dairy queen...Elle loves it though...Check out those cheeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment