Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Little Houdini






On Saturday, after a long day of being so well behaved (we went to a wedding, and Elle didn't make a peep), Elle went down for the night.  

As usual, she was swaddled in her blanket and peacefully laid on the sleep positioner in her big girl crib.  She seemed content and comfortable when I left her there sleeping so soundly.

 Now I don't know if she was trying to tell us something, or was just showing off, but Sunday morning I found her:  1. perpendicular to the sleep positioner, and 2. totally un-swaddled.  

The pictures above show the before and after shot.  

Needless to say, last night we did not use the sleep positioner at all, and she remained swaddled all night.  I guess I learned my lesson...  

Sleep positioners are no match for Elle Houdini

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is a genius or something. I'm convinced of this.

    ReplyDelete