Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet Tooth


I don't know what's gotten into me.  I mean, I've always had a sweet tooth, but since I've been home with Elle: Ben and Jerry and I are on a first name basis, I've baked cookies just because, and yesterday morning I made blueberry muffins (pictured above) because it sounded good.  What is going on?

Not only can I not get enough sweets...I can't get enough food in general.  My appetite has definitely increased since Elle has arrived.  I just want to eat!  This is not good!  

I am back to my pre-baby weight (not that my body LOOKS the same), but this whole addiction to sweets is not going to help my left over baby bump shrink anymore.  I've got to get this under control asap! 

1 comment:

  1. i've heard that breastfeeding makes you hungry just like when you are prego! who knows. i just heard that and thought i'd share. plus, you are like the bionic woman back in shape in 2 weeks, so you don't really have anything to worry about! just wanted to make sure you keep things in perspective :) :)

    ReplyDelete